Monday, September 29, 2008

URBAN ROCKSTAR- a show featuring your fellow B.F.A colleague Victor Salazar!

Hey all,

I (Victor Salazar) am having a show that's going to be part of the Oakland Art Murmur this friday at Mama Buzz cafe in Oakland.  I'm only including pieces from my previous show VERSES + 1 ! It would be n
ice to see familiar faces that night so please try to come and represent the amazing, groundbreaking, and controversially inappropriate group that composes the BFA program.  I hope to see you all there.  There are more details in this poster I'm including. 


I think the reception lasts from 7-10pm now so there's some extra time if you want to be fashionably late.  I also have a blog with even more information for those who are interested- vix4here.blogspot.com k see you guys in class. 

No comments: